Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2021 16:06
Subject: Re: [HamApps] JTAlert/LoTW Not Sync'ed

Larry,

I track by INDIVIDUAL BAND, and also INDIVIDUAL MODE.

I've done some investigating, and it appears that JTAlert and ACLog are sync'ing fine... it's between ACLog and LoTW that has me stumped. Before I head over to the ACLog group, let me know what you think of my logic:

LoTW confirms that I have completed all 50 states for 40m.
LoTW confirms 48 states for FT8, needing only NJ and RI.
Strangely,
JTAlert indicates that I need NJ, RI, and MA for 40m FT8.

The first two confirmations render the need for MA on 40m/FT8 an impossibility, as MA has been accounted for in both of those statements? My head hurts.

Here's my screenshot for 40m FT8 on JTAlert:

Patrick - W6AJR