Re: QSO dates missing in HRD from JTAlert UDP/2333 #HRD

Ronald Panetta

Thanks for that insight. I just last week opened up a ticket with HRD and here is their response.

Ronald,

We only Support UDP Logging from N1MM and WSJTX not JTAlert, it has its own defects.
Since QSO Forward works perfect for the 1st 2 there is an issue in JTALert.

---
You can view the details of your service request at: https://support.hamradiodeluxe.com/helpdesk/tickets/11210
---

73,
Ferry PD9FER
Ham Radio Deluxe Support Technician

Ron, WB2WGH

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021, 10:05 PM Chris VK2BYI <chris@...> wrote:

There is a known defect in HRD Logbook where UDP broadcasts received on the QSO Forwarding for WSJT-X port may not log correctly depending upon the ADIF field order.

Of course, the field order in ADIF formatted UDP payloads shouldn't matter, and the defect has been fixed and will be released in the next update of HRD.

In the meantime, you can use the HRD V5/V6 logging interface in JTAlert, until the next release of HRD when you can revert to using the Last QSO API broadcasts again.

Stay safe and healthy.

73 Chris
VK2BYI