locked Re: Can decoded callsigns be sorted by priority?

Jim Reisert AD1C

Long answer... Any sort of callsign sorting will require that all decodes have been processed and delivered by WSJT-X before JTAlert can produce a sorted display. That could be several seconds of dead (non-display) time depending on you PC capability and how busy the Band.

Understood.

Using the Decodes window just means another pane of callsigns I have to watch.  Two is more than I want, IMO.  I do have the JT Alert coloring of the WSJT-X callsigns.  That's my primary way of finding those higher-priority calls (scrolling backward in WSJT-X).

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@...>, https://www.ad1c.us