locked Re: JTALERT - "pre-loading" worked callsigns

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 7/01/2021 12:40 pm, Steve Roth wrote:
Unfortunately, it did not work. I used my two-month log entries from HRD, and used that to create the new "B4" adif per the app, which I loaded.  I did several tests to see if old qso's would show up as "B4", but they did not.
There will likely be something unusual with the ADIF file you used. Send it to me direct and I will test it.
Send to  vk3ama.ham.apps [at] gmail.com

Also , Please use the "Help" -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.