locked Re: JTALERT - "pre-loading" worked callsigns

Steve Roth - AD4K

Unfortunately, it did not work. I used my two-month log entries from HRD, and used that to create the new "B4" adif per the app, which I loaded.  I did several tests to see if old qso's would show up as "B4", but they did not.  I can build new "B4" callsigns and they show up, but none of my old (before JTAlert) ones show "B4".

I used the procedure that you sent me but it did not work.  I am doing something wrong, I am sure.  Frustrating.

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 5:56 PM Steve Roth via groups.io <ad4k.steven=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks, I will try it. 73. Steve

Mobile

On Jan 5, 2021, at 17:28, Laurie, VK3AMA <hamapps.support@...> wrote:

On 6/01/2021 7:33 am, Steve Roth wrote:
I have been logging QSO's for several months.  I just started using JTALERT.  It annotates callsigns worked as "B4".  How can I teach JTALERT the callsigns that I have ALREADY worked in the past to be annotated?  I hope that I have described my issue correctly.
<B4db.png>