locked WSJT-X and JT Alert Conflicting

K5HC@...

Hi,

I am having a random problem with WSJT-X and JT Alert apparently conflicting somehow.  First, I little information about my setup.  I am using a Yaesu FT-991A which has an internal sound card and is connected to my Windows 10 computer via a USB connection.  When I run WSJT-X all by itself, it seems to work flawlessly.  However when I run it with JT Alert, something happens randomly that on a transmit cycle, my transmitter will key up but there is no output power showing on my wattmeter.  If I close JT Alert, sometimes the problem is solved and other times I have to shut down WSJT-X as well to get things working again.  BTW, I have Sound OFF in JT Alert if that makes a difference.

I am running WSJT-X v.2.2.2 and JT Alert 2.16.17

JT Alert is a great program, just wish I could use it with WSJT-X reliably.  Any suggestions for a fix would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and 73,

Dave

K5HC