locked Re: JTAlert Database/Instance for Contesting

Patrick Hung

I use N3FJP programs while contesting, and realize that each new contest-specific database (I've only used the RTTY-RU program thus far) will show me WAS; however, JTAlert is much easier to use, with its various alert-colored decoded callsign windows.

I was hoping that JTAlert would allow me to set up a new "profile" for each contest, in which I can set States (DX, or whatever else) desired; after the contest, I'd simply revert back to my main/non-contesting profile. This would be a nice feature, methinks.

Patrick - W6AJR