locked Re: Dropped states in WAS rebuild from DXKeeper

Joe Subich, W4TV

I can't see any obvious difference between the states that are dropped
and the ones that aren't.

Any clues?
Assuming you have JTAlert and DXKeeper configured the same - to consider
confirmations *ONLY* by LotW and cards, the most likely issue is that
your NJ and NC QSOs did not include their state in the LotW/tQSL Station
Location when they uploaded to LotW.

Check the "CFM" box in DXKeeper's Online QSL field ... does it contain
the letter "S" (among others)? If not, the QSO is confirmed but the
confirmation is not valid for WAS - much like a QSL card that does not
include the station's address (state). I'm not certain that JTAlert
takes DXKeeper's "LotW_Confirmation" field into account when it does a
Scan Log and Update.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-01-03 11:11 PM, Steve Masticola wrote:
For some reason, when I rebuild the WAS wanted alert DB, some states are getting dropped from individual bands. For example, on 30, DXKeeper says I need NJ, ND, and NC, whereas the rebuilt DB says I only need ND.
I can't see any obvious difference between the states that are dropped and the ones that aren't.
Any clues?
73, -Steve WX2S