locked Re: Does "Rebuild Database" consider deleted QSOs?

Dave Corio

Tnx Joe, I'll have to look at that as a solution. Not crazy about deleting them either, but it seems like a good idea at the time!

73

Dave - K1DJE

For example, several days or weeks after logging a QSO (using DXKeeper in this case) a QSL is denied by the other station, stating he never received "RRR" or "73". I've always deleted these QSOs from
DXKeeper,
Why delete the QSO from DXKeeper?  Instead, set its QSL_RCVD and
LOTW_QSL_RCVD items to 'I' (for invalid).  JTAlert should read
those flags and ignore the QSO.

I don't like deleting the QSOs since they will produce "QSO Not in
Log" errors from DXKeeper when syncing QSOs from LotW.

if not deleted, would they then continue to show up as "B4"?
I would *assume* that JTAlert would not flag as *B4* a QSO that
is marked invalid in the DXKeeper Log.  However, only Laurie can
answer to the program logic.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-01-02 1:15 PM, Dave Corio via groups.io wrote:
For example, several days or weeks after logging a QSO (using DXKeeper in this case) a QSL is denied by the other station, stating he never received "RRR" or "73". I've always deleted these QSOs from DXKeeper, but wonder when the Rebuild Database command is given, are they then deleted from the JTAlert database as well, and if not deleted, would they then continue to show up as "B4"?

Tnx es 73
Dave - K1DJE