Sent: Friday, January 01, 2021 23:13
Subject: [HamApps] Error Message: ACLOG File: Unable to confirm QSO Logged

Happy New Year,

I have been running ACLog / WSJT v2.2.2 / JTAlert 2.16.17 without a hitch. However, I just set up ACLog for the RTTY Roundup, was testing it and keep getting the following error message:

The test contacts are properly being saved to the correct ACLog RTTY file (the most important thing). I have JTAlert Logging - ACLog in Manual Configuration set for the correct contest file location, and the Log Type is RTTY Roundup Log. What do I need to do to correct the error message? Thanks!

Bob, KA2TQV