locked Re: New User of JTAlert v2.16.17 (and WSJT-X v2.2.2 and DXKeeper Logging)

Dick Bingham

Hello Laurie

I guess I did not make myself clear . I am decoding call signs OK but when the CQer is
sending "CQ DX VK3AMA QF##" I do not see the "DX" part in the 'cell' with the callsign.
The State and VE parts display fine.

No change when I expand to 4 X 9 display presentation. Once I'm certain what needs to
be seen is there, the main window for WSJT-X can be collapsed and only use the JTAlert
display.

Great software ! How many development MAN-Years does JTTAlert represent ?

73  Dick/w7wkr at CN97uj

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 2:10 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 24/12/2020 7:38 am, Dick Bingham wrote:
- A decoded directed CQ (like "CQ DX W1AW FN##") is not indicated in a 2X8 JTAlert display Cell forcing me to still examine the WSJT-X screen to minimize interfering
  with the CQer's real interest

You're missing decoded callsigns because your limiting the JTAlert display. The display can go to 4 lines x 9 callsigns. See the View menu.

If 36 callsign slots is not enough, you can try restricting the number displayed by using one or more Alert filters. Alternatively, use the Decodes window which will display all the callsigns in a period.