locked Re: New User of JTAlert v2.16.17 (and WSJT-X v2.2.2 and DXKeeper Logging)

Dick Bingham

GM Neil

Thanks for the follow-up.

I just finished going thru the JTAlert "HELP" file stuff and can find
ZERO info about the "Tracking" box you mentioned.

In the Settings ===> "Wanted US States" window
- Enable Wanted State Alert checked
- All States checked
- By State Code checked
- By Individual Bands selected
- Any WSJT-X mode selected
- Band Enable and Select  all checked In settings ===> "Wanted State" window
- Enable Wanted Grid Alert checked
and the ONLY band window that has any worked grids displayed is 20-meters.
All other bands (I have many Q's in the database) have empty windows when
selected to see progress.

73 Dick/w7wkr at CN97uj

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 6:20 AM neil_zampella <neilz@...> wrote:

What do you have set in the TRACKING box?   Any digital mode?  Any mode?   There are a few options that may be filtering out those grids.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 02:44 AM, Dick Bingham wrote:

Hello Pete

I performed a "Sync LotW QSOs" and "Sync LotW QSLs"
accessed via the DXKeeper QSL-tab ===> LotW Operations
section of the SW AND then rebuilt the Alert Database.

After completing these tasks I see a message in the
20-meter Grids Wanted section of 125 Grids NOT needed.

ALL of the other bands indicate EMPTY screens for Grids.

Puzzling to say the least! Also, way too many CQing stations
are highlighted as Wanted states even though I've already
worked them on the band in use. Again - puzzling.

73 and thanks for the reply.

Dick/w7wkr at CN97uj