locked Re: New User of JTAlert v2.16.17 (and WSJT-X v2.2.2 and DXKeeper Logging)

Dick Bingham

Hello Pete

I performed a "Sync LotW QSOs" and "Sync LotW QSLs"
accessed via the DXKeeper QSL-tab ===> LotW Operations
section of the SW AND then rebuilt the Alert Database.

After completing these tasks I see a message in the
20-meter Grids Wanted section of 125 Grids NOT needed.

ALL of the other bands indicate EMPTY screens for Grids.

Puzzling to say the least! Also, way too many CQing stations
are highlighted as Wanted states even though I've already
worked them on the band in use. Again - puzzling.

73 and thanks for the reply.

Dick/w7wkr at CN97uj

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 4:53 AM Pete Ritter via groups.io <cpritter=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
It sounds like you haven't downloaded your QSLs in DXKeeper followed by rebuild database in JTAlert.