locked Moving WSJT-X and JTAlerts to a new computer

James Tills W7JWT Stevens County DEM

Hi. I am retiring an old computer. I have loaded new WSJT-X and JTAlerts programs onto the new computer. I have also taken the log data from ACLog and put it onto the new computer. My question is: Do I need to transfer any files from WSJT-X or JTAlerts into the new computer so I can continue to exclude stations previously worked, from the JTAlerts matrix, using the filter in JTAlerts. If so, which files, where do I find them, and best method to transfer info onto the new computer. I have searched for this on the web, but only got more confused. Configuration settings are not an issue. Thanks  CUL & 73s   Jim  W7JWT