locked Re: 2.16.16 crashes

Stuart, K2YYY

On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 11:53 AM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
config.sqlite
Thank you for the info.

I saved the above file, uninstalled jtalert, deleted the folder under Users, reinstalled jtalert and put the sqlite file back.

My theory is that a file got corrupted.  This is affecting a few people, but not everyone.

Earlier today, jtalert ran for at least 30 minutes and then it crashed and then it crashed about a minute or so after being restarted.

So far, so good, but if it doesn't crash this afternoon, the issue is resolved.  I'll upgrade to the latest version.

If it crashes again, I will have to document all of my settings and do the install again without using the sqlite file.

One error I received was "Missing ADIF Log File: C:\Users\Stuart\AppData\Local\HamApps\K2YYY\logs\JTAlertX\hrd_log.adi"

I saved the folder before I deleted it, so I have the hrd_log.adi file.  Where do I set the path?  It was dated 2/14/2020, so it's probably not needed.  Should I rebuild it?

Thanks very much, K2YYY