locked Worked B4 Highlighted in WSJT-X When Shouldn't

Patrick Hung

Edited

I just began collecting grids, and have noted the following:

At times, a station with a grid-needed highlight shows up in WSJT-X decodes panel (left-hand side), when it has in fact been worked before; however, the same station does not display in the JTALERT Decodes window, seemingly because I've ticked the box "Do Not Show WorkedB4".

Question: shouldn't this station NOT BE HIGHLIGHTED as a needed-grid in the WSJT-X decodes panel when it's been worked before? This is a problem, as when it does, I would "pounce" on it, thinking that it would be a new contact. I could naturally check it against the Decodes window, but there's rarely time for that before my transmission period kicks in.

Please let me know what I'm missing. Thanks.

Patrick - W2TAR