locked New Country alarm is sounding but the countries listed in JTAlert are not wanted

Ed Stallman

New Country alarm is sounding but the countries listed in JTAlert are not wanted , also none of the audio alerts are colored yellow after the alarm is sounded . I'm using a Flex 6500 , WSJTv2.2.2, ACLog  and JTAlert 2.16.15 . with 2  instances of WSJT and JTAlerts running.. I have JTAlert set to not show NA but as a test I unchecked all continents in JTAlert and still get the audio alarm "New Country" ... Not on all decodes , it's random but happens very often.

I've tried many thing . Complete uninstall JTAlerts using REVO Uninstaller , tried other versions of JTAlert , reinstalled new country list plus the sound files, did the scan and rebuild , setup the 2  instances up manually and also used an app called slice master. Each time I change anything in settings , I exit out of both  instances then back up., at time's I'd do a reboot .

Best I can tell , when I hear the audio alert with no colors showing there not real . I made a list after a decode , then looked in settings at the wanted / not wanted . The fault alarms show as " Not Wanted " I tested this by moving countries like France Spain Germany to the " Wanted " list and they do show yellow with red text.

I've spent allot of time with no joy , I just know I'm messing up somewhere

Thanks Ed N5DG