locked Re: Colors not working after reinstall.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 4/12/2020 10:13 am, wa6hoo@... wrote:
After having many Windows 10 problems, I decided to reinstall the OS or "Reset the PC" as Windows now describes it.  I have most of my software reinstalled (N3FJP's Amateur Contact Log V6.7, JTAlert V 2.16.16 and WSJT-X V2.2.2) and working but I can't get JTAlert to function as before the Windows reinstallation.  The colors remain just the same WSJT-X stock colors of Yellow for TX, Green for CQ and Red for MyCall.  The only one that I remember working previously was the B4 color of gray.  I don't recall making too many changes to the JTAlert software on the first install, so I was surprised that it just didn't work as before when I reinstalled it.

Any specific ideas or links to written instructions, outside of the ones that part of Amateur Contact Log, JTAlert and WSJT-X, which I've already tried.

Thanks much,

phil
WA6HOO!

I think your describing that JTAlert is not coloring the WSJT-X decodes with its Alert colors.
Is that the case? If so, simple, enable the "Accept UDP requests" option in WSJT-X.

This is not something JTAlert can do, it requires you to make the change.