locked Re: JTalert Time Setting ?

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 3/12/2020 11:45 pm, Bill wrote:

I just noticed, that the contact complete notification popup time/Date of JTalert is completely wrong.

Going through all the menu's and settings, I found no way to set the displayed time and date correctly.

My JTalert somehow is set to March.

How is this corrected ?

Bill
K2WH

Doesn't sound like a JTAlert issue to me.

The only logging notification popup produced by JTAlert is either a "success" or "failure" popup produced post-logging and it doesn't contain any Date/Time information.

Please post an image of the popup you believe is from JTAlert.

Are the QSOs being logged with the correct Date/Time despite the popup error?

Are you perhaps referring to the wsjtx "Log QSO" window?