locked Re: 2.16.16 crashes

Coy Day

That didn't last long.  Now I'm getting the error with FT8.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 10:37 AM Coy Day <n5ok@...> wrote:
I just discovered that it was giving me the error in FT4 mode.  I switched to FT8 and it is working fine now with no errors and it is populating the array.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 10:19 AM Coy Day <n5ok@...> wrote:
I went back to version 2.16.15 and still get the error message.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 9:57 AM Coy Day <n5ok@...> wrote:
Same here only mine said Line 39719.  Running Win 10 with WSJT-X v2.3.0-rc2 and latest DXLab.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 4:35 PM Stuart, K2YYY <stuartliss@...> wrote:
JTAlert has been crashing, so I installed 2.16.15 to see if it would help.  No crashes, so far.

It didn't happen when I first installed .16, so it could be a Windows update that changed something.

Attached is a screenshot of the error.

Thanks

--
Coy C Day, N5OK