locked Re: New JTAlert issue today

Dave Garber

I think this was a known error, but I don't think Laurie has a fix for it..   closing jtalert, then reopening usually fixed

have to wait for Laurie to add info
Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 11:40 AM Dennis <dennis@...> wrote:
JTAlert was working fine when I shut down the station last night, but today when I open JTAlert it seems to be fine
until after the first decode cycles, then this error appears:

When I click OK JTAlert closes.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled all
three applications with the same outcome.

Windows 7, WSJT-X v2.2.2, JTAlert 2.16.16

There were no software updates overnight.  I'm using Spybot S&D 2.7.64.0 as anti-virus.