locked Re: MD or DC

Carl - WC4H

I agree with Joe and Ron.

DC is not a state and is not considered as such by anyone.
If one wants to keep track of stations worked in DC, many logging programs can do this with a search or a script.  I know that DXKeeper can do it with a script.

The fact that ADIF may use the same field for DC as it does for states, does not confer statehood unto DC.

If eQSL uses it for some award, certainly is not for WAS unless it is for MD.  Working DC counts as MD for WAS.  I don't know what eQSL award (other than using it for MD for WAS) would accept DC as some entity.  Well, I suppose if they have one for country capitals it could be.

73.
Carl - WC4H