locked Re: States-Wanted Boxes Auto-Untick?

Michael Black

Don't use OneDrive....I've seen other users have problems with it.

Log4OM does upload automatically but does not download automatically.

If you didn't get anything with a LOTW last download date of 7/1/2020 something is horribly wrong.

Mike W9MDB

On Monday, November 30, 2020, 12:04:41 PM CST, Patrick Hung <pathung@...> wrote:

Thanks for the input and comments.

As Michael suggested, I checked the path for the Log4OM2 database, and JTALERT's is the same as that shown at the bottom of the Log4OM window: User/user/onedrive/documents...

I attempted a confirmation download on Log4OM2, but it found nothing to download... since "Last Download", or since 7/1/2020. I've been logging new QSOs everyday, and it's reflected on LoTW soon after I close Log4OM2 at the end of the day.

Best regards,

Patrick Hung

--
Patrick - W2TAR