locked Re: DX boxes only display my own call on the 630 meter band?

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 25/11/2020 2:04 am, Ken Miller wrote:

On 630 meters JTAlert does not display any DX contacts in the boxes.  It does displays my own callsign in those boxes when a DX station answers my CQ?  If two stations call at same time, two boxes light up with my call in them.

Again, this only happens on 630 meters, all other bands display the callsign activity received on the bands as expected.

I suspect it might have something to do with the new mode FST4 that I only use on 630 meters perhaps?

I am using Windows 10, with DXKeeper 15.8.5 and WSJT-X v2.3.0-rc2

JTAlert currently does not support FST4.

It does report the mode correctly and the logging facilities work, but there is no FST4 alerting. There is no ETA on that being available and it is not under development at this time.