locked Re: Two instances of JT Alert

Michael Black

You can use just an ADIF file.
Logger is highly recommended though.

Make sure you back up whatever log you use.

Mike W9MDB

On Monday, November 23, 2020, 04:04:51 PM CST, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io <joannplano2005@...> wrote:

Can JTAlert work without having to connect to a Logger?

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Monday, November 23, 2020, 3:42:14 PM CST, sp5apw <sp5apw@...> wrote:

In the beginning I didn't... But finally, when I did it all worked great!
Thank you so much Mike!
73
Jacek SP5APW

pon., 23 lis 2020 o 22:27 Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io> napisał(a):

Did you change the Report port in the 2nd instance?  Each instance has to have a unique port.

Mike W9MDB
Inline image

On Monday, November 23, 2020, 03:22:54 PM CST, sp5apw <sp5apw@...> wrote:

Thanks for the quick answer! However the second JT Alert doesn't connect to WSJT-X:
image.png
Jacek SP5APW

pon., 23 lis 2020 o 22:07 Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io> napisał(a):
Should be automatic....just run JTAlert twice after your start your WSJT-X instances.

Mike W9MDB

On Monday, November 23, 2020, 03:05:22 PM CST, sp5apw <sp5apw@...> wrote:

Hi,
I am working two instances of WSJT-X and would also like to have two instances of JT Alert, each one connected to a suitable instance of WSJT-X. Is it possible? If yes, how can it be configured?
I will appreciate your advice.
73
Jacek SP5APW