locked Re: Double-quote in JTAlert's QSO Confirmation Comments

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 23/11/2020 10:00 pm, twallace12@... wrote:
I recently built a 185" vertical antenna to experiment with and I started making contacts on several bands. I noticed that these contacts were not being logged to QRZ even though the QSOs were showing up in the ADIF file. I finally figured out the problem.

In the Comments box of JTAlert's QSO confirmation window, I had put

185" experimental vertical

Later, I realized that logging to QRZ had stopped with as soon as I put in the comment with the double quote. I took out the double quote and everything is back to normal this morning.

OM (Name?, Callsign?)

A double quote will not break the QRZ logging.

My tests with a single and multiple quotes, also using your provided comment, all successfully logged...