locked Double-quote in JTAlert's QSO Confirmation Comments

twallace12@...

I recently built a 185" vertical antenna to experiment with and I started making contacts on several bands. I noticed that these contacts were not being logged to QRZ even though the QSOs were showing up in the ADIF file. I finally figured out the problem.

In the Comments box of JTAlert's QSO confirmation window, I had put

185" experimental vertical

Later, I realized that logging to QRZ had stopped with as soon as I put in the comment with the double quote. I took out the double quote and everything is back to normal this morning.