locked Re: Request for better options for vertical based display

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/11/2020 6:44 am, Jason Garneau wrote:
I had no idea this window existed.  How is this not the default view?   Thanks again - this should solve my situation.

73,
Jason / K1LOL

Make sure you enable the decodes, Settings window, "Window -> Decodes" section, top left corner. If you don't the Decodes window will remain empty. Also note the Decodes window has its own Settings dialog, separate from the main JTAlert Settings where you enable the decodes collection.