Re: Request for better options for vertical based display

WB8ASI Herb

The Decodes Window will provide what you are looking for.  You can select zero rows for the main callsign window thus trimming down the horizontal info.  The Decodes Window will fit perfectly in your red box.  You can select just the few columns you want to view.  ...and you are correct that it is much easier to scan columns quickly, and the callsigns remain on the list into the future cycles.  Once you have it set up, it will open to the same view when you start JTAlert.  This is how I have my screen arranged and find it works great.  73, Herb WB8ASI