Re: NE9U not highilghted as wanted callsign

Jim Reisert AD1C

The Callsigns that are not being colored as "Wanted Callsigns" are being colored by a higher priority Alert (your Cyan Alert in this case). If you want the "Wanted Callsign" alert to take priority over all other Alert types than you need to adjust the priorities bringing the Wanted Callsign Alert to the top of the list or at least above the Alert types that you don't mind missing.

When a Callsign generates multiple Alert types, only the highest priority Alert will dictate the coloring applied. All triggered Alert sounds will be applied however.
OK. I thought I had fixed the priority a long time ago. I guess not.
It's fixed now. Callsigns are at the TOP of the list.

Sorry for the bandwidth.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@...>, https://www.ad1c.us