Re: NE9U not highilghted as wanted callsign

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 22/11/2020 1:16 pm, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
I don't see any way
to select worked B4 bands.
You can't select Worked B4 bands, all bands are considered. A band that is considered worked B4 is determined from examining your Log.

Since I have some concrete examples of Callsigns failing for you, the next step is for me to try reproduce the problem using a setup similar to yours. Please use the "Help" -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis. In a separate email send me a copy of your log file (send to vk3ama.ham.apps [at] gmail.com)