locked Re: Text message window

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 18/11/2020 4:25 am, Guy G4DWV 4X1LT wrote:
That option is greyed out when the "Receive text Messages from other JTAlert users" is not selected, as indeed are all the options. I had assumed that that meant all the options were set to the state as if the box were unticked. I do not recall ever having to enable an item to un-grey out an option so I could change it. OTOH, my chemo may be pickling my brain.
--
73 de Guy G4DWV 4X1LT

Just a defect in the logic.

Simple fix, temporarily enable the "receipt" checkbox, uncheck the "restore" check box, uncheck the "receipt" checkbox.