locked Re: LOTW data is often wrong

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

Stations with LOTW membership are often marked even though they are not registered with LOTW, or vice versa. I see this repeatedly and have been doing so for a long time. Now I noticed that in particular because I was running the grid tracker at the same time and can quickly recognize the different data. I will continue to observe this and note a few examples.

+ The ARRL provides an API that returns a list of LoTW users with "date of last upload" for each. Since it first became available, I've not seen an example nor received a report of it being inaccurate.

<https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/developer-query-lotw-users/>

+ If you know of a callsign that erroneously appears (or doesn’t' appear) on this list, please send it my way, and I will engage with the appropriate ARRL personnel.

73,

Dave, AA6YQ