locked Re: Erroneous error message !

Paul F6EXV

Hi Mike
Thank you for replying so quickly.
You are faster than your shadow !

Actually, the E is where I backup the log, so now I realize both really must the same path.
Once that corrected, of course everything works fine !
MANY thanks ! keep up the good work
73 and stay safe
Paul F6EXV

Le 17/11/2020 à 20:07, Michael Black via groups.io a écrit :
Those are two completely different paths.

E:\F4KMA.Sqlite

and
C:\Users\Utilisateur\Desktop\F4KMA\F4KMA.Sqlite

Change one of them to whichever file is best...which I expect is the one on the C: drive as that's the one Log4OM is using.

Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 01:04:06 PM CST, Paul F6EXV <f6exv@...> wrote:

Here they are

Le 17/11/2020 à 16:08, Michael Black via groups.io a écrit :
Send a screen shot of your JTAlert Log4OM settings and the lower right corner of Log4OM.

Mike

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 08:39:38 AM CST, Paul F6EXV <f6exv@...> wrote:

Hi Mike
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I do want Log4OM to log my JTDX QSOs, and it does. But even thouygh the QSO is logged, I get an error message saying it was not...
You mean JTAlert pointing to the right file... Actually, it does, the test is passed without any issue.
I did turn off the Last QSO API, no change = I still get the wrong error message. So the last QSO API is not the source of the problem...
73
Paul F6EXV

Le 17/11/2020 à 14:09, Michael Black via groups.io a écrit :
I take it you just want Log4OM logging, right?

Turn off the "Last QSO API".  You don't need it.

It sounds like you don't have the Log4OM SQLite Log pointing to the correct file.  Should be the same path you see in the lower right corner of Log4OM.
Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 02:41:09 AM CST, Paul F6EXV <f6exv@...> wrote:

Hi all
No reply to this... Anyone with any idea ?
73
Paul F6EXV

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com