locked Re: LOTW data is often wrong

Ross Lambert

LOTW is only as good as the info it's given.  Often the times for the QSO that each operator, or their logging software,  provides will be different, especially if they are using FT-8 or other digital modes where the "completion" times may be very different  The times  may be minutes apart.

Ross
W2TT

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 12:31 PM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
You're going to have to give some examples of what's "wrong".

LOTW doesn't use many fields.

Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 11:17:39 AM CST, Torsten - DL9GTB <torsten-ernst@...> wrote:

Hi,

unfortunately for a long time I have had to find out again and again that the LOTW data is often incorrect or not up-to-date. How can I improve this?

73 de Torsten - DL9GTB