locked Re: Idea for Text Message Users

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 12/11/2020 11:26 am, WB8ASI Herb wrote:
Laurie,   I'm a big fan of using the Decodes Window, and like being able to have recent option of reducing my Display Lines to zero.  I would still like to see if my QSO partner is using Text Messaging, but now I don't see the "underline".   Not exactly sure where best to show it?   I still use the Log Fields view, so maybe an underline or green spot on callsign for those online chat?   Or some indicator on the Decodes Window for those available for an online Test Message thank-you.  73, Herb WB8ASI

Here you go...

From the release notes of the next JTAlert release...
  New Features:

    - Decodes Window Online Indicators: Callsigns that are online for text message
       receipt will be shown with an underline, the same as the main JTAlert
       Callsigns display. A new online indicator, a filled circle, can be shown
       in the top-right corner of the Callsign display cell.

    - Text Messages: Can now be initiated via the Callsign right-click context menu
       of the Decodes Window.