locked Re: unsuccessful contacts with 7q7ru

Joe - W9RF

Jim,

Their call/call back/confirm (if that's how you explain it) is absolutely terrible, I would guess lees that 5%

I've been trying with ver 2.2.2 WSJT but they are only working nostly JA's for now.

73,

W9RF - Joe

On Monday, November 16, 2020, 5:04:14 PM CST, Jim Cooper <jtalert@...> wrote:

Their website says they are using WSJT-X v2.0
which is very old and might explain some of the
oddities of operation ...

graphic

One would think that, embarking on such a long-distance and
expensive DXpedition, they would be sure to have the most
up to date version of all their software ...  but apparently not.   Apparently Malawi is the safest place in the world to be this week, so we do owe a lot of thanks for them to follow thru on the DXpedition.

jim  w2jc