locked Re: unsuccessful contacts with 7q7ru

Joe - W9RF

Roger,

I'm using WSJT-X, always have and have never had a problem with F/H mode.

It's not a huge problem, I already have 7Q confirmed on 6 bands, it's just very strange I can't get a confirmation when they have called me down 9 times with very good signal reports.

Was going to try tonight but I see there are no spots other than some say power outage and other say software problems.

73's es tnx fer the help..

W9RF - Joe

On Sunday, November 15, 2020, 6:52:45 PM CST, Roger M via groups.io <ac6bw@...> wrote:

Joe,
OK, fair enough. Yes, it does seem strange.
All I can suggest is keep trying. Are you using WSJT-X, or JTDX? I recently switched over to JTDX, because it has better decode sensitivity, as well as some other features that I like. If you have both programs installed, perhaps you can try one or the other in F/H mode, and see if that makes a difference.
Also, it's possible that something is not configured correctly on the Fox end, but I wouldn't know exactly what. There are a lot of settings that the Fox can enable.
Roger
AC6BW