locked Re: States-Wanted Boxes Auto-Untick?

Mike Rhodes

Thinking that doesn't happen until that state is confirmed. You are linked to your log aren't you?

Mike / W8DN

On 11/15/2020 7:29 PM, Patrick Hung wrote:
I just began working on my WAS award, and so have ticked the numerous boxes for states that I still need on the States Wanted page of JTAlert.

I had thought that once I complete a QSO with a station from a wanted state, JTAlert would automatically "untick" that box for me, or turn off that specific alert for that particular band, so that stations from the same state won't get highlighted again. To my disappointment, it doesn't do that; I've had to remember the states I just completed, and manually turn off the alert. Is this how it's supposed to work?

Thanks.
--
Patrick - W2TAR