locked Re: unsuccessful contacts with 7q7ru

Roger M

Joe,
Like Bjorn said, the LIDS who don't know how to operate F/H mode see you working (or attempting to work) the DX in the 0 - 500 Hz slot, after the Fox has pushed you down in frequency. Then, they decide to call him in that same frequency slot, which creates QRM. After 3 tries, the Fox gives up.You say that you got dropped 6 times, so this may be a long shot answer, but it's certainly something to consider. I see these kinds of problems occur in every F/H operation. It can become a big mess.

I assume that your time is set accurately. I was working 7Q7RU today, and his time looked accurate on my end.
Roger
AC6BW