locked Re: unsuccessful contacts with 7q7ru

Joe - W9RF

Bjorn,

I fail to see what that has to do with my situation, I always call above 1000 and don't hear anyone from 500-1000 except for the ones they throw up there, and that's only for a couple of passes.

So how does that explain my problem?

On Sunday, November 15, 2020, 3:39:50 PM CST, Björn SM7IUN <bjorn@...> wrote:

Likely since LIDS are repeatedly calling him below 1000Hz.
The Fox will not respond to them, they just QRM.

Björn SM7IUN

Den sön 15 nov. 2020 kl 22:05 skrev ray cathode via groups.io <ray_cathode1=yahoo.com@groups.io>:
Good afternoon group.

Since yesterday evening 7q7ru has heard my call and called me down to his frequency (Fox/Hound) 9 times with out a successfully confirmation.

After a few back and forth with the signal report (which has been very good reports) they throw me up to a higher frequency and leave me there and go on calling other calls or calling CQ.

Are they running a different software that is not compatible with JTAlert/WSJT-X?
or is it possible a setting has been changed with my software?

I tested my software by making other contacts (not Fox/Hound) so unless the problem id something with Fox/Hound my software is working..

Thanks for any help..

73,

W9RF - Joe