locked unsuccessful contacts with 7q7ru

Joe - W9RF

Good afternoon group.

Since yesterday evening 7q7ru has heard my call and called me down to his frequency (Fox/Hound) 9 times with out a successfully confirmation.

After a few back and forth with the signal report (which has been very good reports) they throw me up to a higher frequency and leave me there and go on calling other calls or calling CQ.

Are they running a different software that is not compatible with JTAlert/WSJT-X?
or is it possible a setting has been changed with my software?

I tested my software by making other contacts (not Fox/Hound) so unless the problem id something with Fox/Hound my software is working..

Thanks for any help..

73,

W9RF - Joe