locked Re: hamspots.net

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/11/2020 12:36 pm, Michael M. Felack wrote:
Everything was previously fine and without warning on Wednesday my Hamspots display in Chrome went to text only on my PC.  Cleared cache and cookies and it still stayed text only.  Tried with Microsoft Edge and the same thing happened - text only.  Another post mentioned Malwarebytes as the culprit but by then I was in jail and couldn’t test it.

What do you mean by "I was in jail"? Are you getting an "Access Denied" message? If so, than likely your IP address has been blocked at the Server firewall. Send me you IP address and I will check. Use whatsmyip.org to find your IP.