locked Re: JTAlerts 2.16.15 crashes

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 14/11/2020 12:17 pm, Mike Cooper wrote:
Thanks, Sorry to be diffacult, but where do I find your e-mail address. Also, is there a limit to how many alerts can be enabled?

I am using Norton Lifelock

Mike C> - W7OSG
Norton! I'm not saying that is the problem, but enough people have had problems with Norton products over the years that I am inclined to think that may be the culprit. In my case I worked in a large corporate IT environment and so many of our problems were resolved by ditching Norton products across the company.

Send you "config.sqlite" file to vk3ama.ham.apps [at] gmail.com

No, there is no limit to the number of Alerts that can be enabled. I run with all Alerts enabled.