locked Re: No xmit power transferred to AC Log

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/11/2020 4:22 am, jwireman@... wrote:
I would rather change the power in the popup but that does not work. I even got rid of the view of the log entry. How about going to an older version of JT Alert?
de Jerry KB0XY

OK,

Then clear the PWR value in JTAlert. JTAlert remembers your last set value and will restore it when next started.

While checking the code I discovered a minor one-time anomaly with the PWR value save/restore. When setting the value to nothing, it is not saved unless there has been a logging event. This is now corrected for the next release.