locked Re: JTAlerts 2.16.15 crashes

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/11/2020 11:50 am, Mike Cooper wrote:
Well I went almost 24 hours without an error, been then they started up, even though the system was idle. They have gotten so bad that JTAlert is almost unusable. who do I send a copy of the config file to?
Send it to me direct.

As for the crashes. This sounds like PC Protection software interference rather than something broken within JTAlert especially considering that JTAlert is again starting to crash even when idle when it ran without issue for an extended period.

Most likely your protection software has done an update and is again interfering.
What protection software are you using? Check its logs to see if it is being "helpful" in keeping you protected.