locked Re: Proper Initial Log Setup

Michael Black

Yes...all loggers can import adif files.

On Friday, November 13, 2020, 09:31:17 AM CST, Patrick Hung <pathung@...> wrote:

Michael, Jim, Larry,

Thank you all for your responses, complete with three different logging programs that I will be exploring; one thing for sure is that I need a logging program, and it's good to have that confirmed. I had used N1MM+ in the past, but in SSB contesting only, which has been rare as I prefer digital, for now.

Regardless of which logger I go with, selecting the appropriate logger settings in JT-Alert will simply bring over/export my current WSJT-X log (adif) to the new logger, I hope?

Thanks again for your help.
--
Patrick - W2TAR