locked Re: JTalert doesn't start anymore

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/11/2020 2:11 am, André C wrote:
               I'm using the latest version of JTalert.  Since yesterday I seem to have trouble with Gridtracker, the picture was jumping back and forth between bands. Then restart everything to make sure nothing was floating in memory, and now JTalert doesn't start anymore.  I tried to re-install without any success.  I even went back to 2.16.14 same results. Has anyone had this trouble?  I don't want to uninstall risking losing all my parameters.  Any help appreciated.
Have a look at this message
Does renaming the JTAlert config file correct the problem?
If renaming the config file fixes the problem PLEASE email me that bad config file for further analysis.