locked Re: No xmit power transferred to AC Log

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/11/2020 9:47 am, jwireman@... wrote:
While using the latest versions of WXJT-X, JT Alert and AClog and Win 10, when a contact is made with WSJT,. a box pops up with the contact details. If I add my transmit power into the box and hit ok the contact gets logged into AClog. Until lately the power entered always shows up correctly. Now it only shows up as .1. Without knowing where the error is created I thought I would start with JT Alert. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jerry KB0XY

Change the Transmit power in the "PWR" field of the Log Fields area.