locked Re: How do I filter out all USA states on HF?

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 12/11/2020 9:29 am, GLENN - K4ZOT wrote:
I have tried various ways, but can not seem to successfully be able to filter out all USA states from 80 to 10M.  I only want to see on the title bar and decode window are DX countries.  I've worked all states, phone, FT8 digital.  I just want to see only DX on FT8.

Tnx for your help to an Olde Ham.

Glenn

It is not possible to directly hide decodes from specific US States on specific Bands.

If you have worked all the States on all HF Bands, then those State Based callsigns will not generate the USState Alert. You could filter out those non-alerting Callsigns.
Alternatively you could hide all "NA" decodes.

There is also the Distance-Based Filter which will hide all non-alerting Callsigns below a defined distance.